Experienced Customer Service Rep:
We are a growing medium sized payroll service bureau company in need of processor that is proficient in payroll & bookkeeping. You must have excellent computer and phone skills. Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask are crucial, and prior customer service experience is required.
Payroll Processor requires proficient computer skills in order to process payroll using a hosted web based application. Advanced knowledge of the entire payroll circle is helpful; which includes a solid understanding of federal and state wage regulations, payroll calculations, and submitting of quarterlies. Must be able to work directly with clients and maintain strict confidentiality.
Bookkeeping requires working independently and a working knowledge of accounting. Also must be able to perform data entry, reconcile bank accounts, manage transfers between locations, file sales tax, import payroll transactions, and review the general ledger.
– Minimum of two year degree with 2-4 years of experience serving clients
– Must be extremely accurate and have a highly developed orientation to detail
– Ability to independently problem solve
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
Office is located in a professional office building with cafeteria in the West End neighborhood of St Louis Park.